Monday, September 21, 2009

Slacker!

I'm officially a slacker. Here I promised I'd post something everyday, and it's been 3 since I last posted. I'd like to apologize and promise that I'll do better. I've been busy, as usual. School for Elizabeth and Samuel, potty training for Hope, two new teeth for Amelia, sorting out winter clothes for Hope and Amelia, decided what clothes I need to buy for all the kids, knitting for Christmas, hiking, church, working on the October newsletter, starting to winterize my gardens, everyday Mommy/house wife stuff, and I actually did write once this past week.

This week looks to be about the same. Hopefully Amelia won't be teething. She is the worst kid I've had, cried and cries and cries. Doesn't want to be put down. Doesn't want to be held. Doesn't want to sleep. Doesn't want to be awake. The list is endless. Last night she was up at least once an hour, whining for about 5 minutes and then going back to sleep. So, I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. Planning on going to bed early tonight. Will do some more knitting and then off to bed I'll go.

Here's a thought for the day: Where did viruses come from? I know there are beneficial viruses in nature, but where did ones like the cold, flu, Ebola, the plague, etc. come from. My current, have no way to support at all, hypothesis for my book: They originally were made by men pre-flod (aka antediluvian) for biological warfare. We can make them, why not them? Almost perfect physically people must have been much smarter than we are, and more technologically advanced than we are. There were 1500 years between the creation of man and the flood, according to a literal interpretation of the scriptures. Look how far we've come in the past 100 years, and we are nowhere near as perfect physically as they were. Just want to make you think.

No comments: