Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Purge and Toss

It is so nice to purge and toss things. Old things. Broken things. Redundant things. Toys, ideas, moldy food, magazines, books, shoes, etc., etc. Today I tossed, will be sending to the Salvation Army, clothes. It felt so good. Not only to clean out and organize, but to enjoy the fact that I can no longer fit into those clothes. They are all too big. Some of the pants I can't keep up without holding on to them. It is so exciting! I will need to purchase clothes for next summer, yeah! While I have enough clothes for the fall, as of now, I plan on continuing to loose all of this extra baby weight. As I continue to loose, I will continue to have clothes that no longer fit me. I'm hoping that by Christmas I will have, not want, but need to go shopping for new winter clothes. My ultimate goal is to be able to fit into my wedding dress next year, for out ten year anniversary! I will be able to do that, just need to keep at it.

No comments: