Saturday, August 22, 2009

Wheezes and Whines

A stay at home mom never has a weekend. Saturday and Sunday (if you don't go to church) are just the same as every other day. The kids don't sleep in, they like the same schedule, and the housework can't be forgot or it multiplies.

Today was just like the rest of the week. One of the kids was sick and whiny, the rest were just whiny. I did get all the currently clean laundry folded, of course I've washed more so now there is more to fold. I hate folding laundry. It ranks right up there with washing dishes.

The kid who was sick - Hope. I think she might be on her way to having asthma. Every time she has a cold she sounds like a 50 year long smoker - hacking and wheezing. I had to nebulize her twice last night, and once today. The two of us also were up for 2 hours together last night. Well, I hadn't been able to get to bed, so I guess she was the only one actually up for 2 hours. Hopefully we don't have a repeat tonight. I haven't had a good night's sleep, or over 4 hours, since Amelia was born. It's beginning to wear on me.

No comments: