Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sleepy Success!

I worked hard today, physically at least. The kids went to their Grandmother's while I cleaned the upstairs. That is not something I do often. We don't spend much time up there, except to sleep and get dressed. With the kids home it often takes me a week to clean even a small amount. They feel the need to be with me when I clean upstairs. While I'm cleaning on corner, they're in another making a bigger mess. So today was nice. My house hasn't been this organized since we moved here six years ago!

I have not written much lately. I've been so tired. I think I'm going to need to just suck it up and stay up late a few nights and just write. I actually know what I'm going to write, I just need to do it. Probably not tonight though.

Sammy-ism: The kids like to find the moon at night. Sammy keeps trying to figure out why it looks like the clouds and moon seem to follow him everywhere he goes. I've explained to him many times about how distance makes something look like it follows you. His reply is normally one of two things 1. "The clouds follow me because they like/love me." or 2. "The moon follows me because I'm cute." He is very cute, so maybe they are following him around.

No comments: