Sunday, August 23, 2009

Picnic Time and Spiritual Gifts

We had a wonderful afternoon at the park. My parent's church planned their annual picnic there. The older three kids love to go to their church, so we headed over for the afternoon. They are always very welcoming. We spent the afternoon playing on the playground with the different kids, my parents, grandmother, and my sister's family. Very relaxing and very enjoyable.

That erased the frustration of this morning. In Sunday School we are discussing spiritual gifts. There are many tests you can take and many studies to go through on this subject. I find myself very frustrated because every time I am labeled with a different spiritual gift. I find it very hard to use my gift, whatever it is, because I cannot discover which one I actually have as my primary gift. I guess I will continue to wade through all the information and maybe this time I will find something of practical use.

No comments: