Sunday, August 16, 2009

Mounds of Multiplying Laundry

I'm still working on finishing the laundry we generated from going to camp. I believe I have one load left. Then I need to move on to the laundry that we generated this weekend and the laundry that apparently multiplied while we were gone. I thought I had washed the majority of the laundry before we left for camp. The only laundry that wasn't clean were the close we had worn the day before. We we arrived home, I noticed that there was a lot more laundry than when we left. Hmmmm. Very mysterious!

In other news...Amelia has decided that it is no longer fun being a bump on a log. She is now exploring her options of mobility. She has mastered the art of laying on her stomach and spinning in circles and pushing herself backwards. She is working on scooting backwards while sitting up. This evening she managed to work her way forward while sitting up, albeit very slowly. She was quite proud of herself when she worked her way to where I had a stack of paper. Rewarding herself by eating one of the pieces, she grinned and chatted at me. Looks like life will be more interesting after this.

My Alternate History story continues to develop, slowly. At least I'm still writing it and haven't run out of ideas. I'm still working on what the world looks like and how I want it to be played out, but I do have the final chapter written...

No comments: