Monday, August 17, 2009

Victory! Sort of...

The Camp laundry is all washed, but only half way folded. Now I just need to catch up with this weeks. I've decided I don't like the Third Law of Thermodynamics...or the Chaos Theory.

The week has turned rather busy for me. I thought I would have a nice quiet, get the kids ready for school week. I do have that, but now I'm shopping for birthday presents, a new mattress, writing, putting together a sample church newsletter, have at least one sick kid, and try to deal with kids who don't react well to the heat. At least I'm not bored.

I'm very excited about the whole church newsletter. I'll have to post the sample one when I finish it. I'm trying to keep it short, but good ideas for articles keep coming up and I don't know which ones to include. So far I'm keeping - Calendar of Events, Birthdays/Anniversaries, Meet the Teen, Xample Sample, Recipes, Meditation Moments, and various columns on current goings on at the church. I only have a little more than a week to prepare it for the Pastor and deacons, so I'll be having some late nights writing that and my book.

In sad news...Matt's softball team lost the playoffs tonight. I quote - "It was the most anti climatic championship game played.

No comments: