Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's crazier than taking 4 kids to the store?

Why taking 5 and your mother of course! Headed over to the Mall today to pick up a few birthday presents and try and find sneakers for Sammy and Elizabeth. Both of them have very narrow feet so it's hard to find shoes that fit them. My mother came along to help, and brought my niece as well. I think some of the kids had a good time. Elizabeth was just one major hysterical moment after another. I should have picked a different day. I picked up almost everything we needed to start school! Yeah!

Dropped my mother and niece off at her house and stayed a bit. We were only going to stay a few minutes, but then a thunderstorm hit. I had forgotten how much I love watching thunderstorms out in the country. It was beautiful! So powerful. Amazing. The kids enjoyed watching it with us. A perfect way to take a moment to rest, relax, and be amazed at Creation.

No comments: