Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Zumba

I tried Zumba for the first time tonight. I guess it's the "new" aerobics craze sweeping the nation! I don't know if I was swept, but I did enjoy it. I was a little nervous about going, since I haven't worked out since before I got pregnant with my youngest. And even before then I wasn't that good about working out. I did fine. Some of the jumping bothered my knee, but I just made them little jumps and tried to work harder at other things. I'm pleasantly exhausted, but not so much that I feel like I'm going to collapse. I had a good workout and feel great. Will I go back? Yes, but not every week. Thankfully you can pay week to week. For some odd reason the only thing I'm ADD about it working out. I don't like doing the same things over and over. I'll Zumba again, along with a whole slue of other things.

No comments: