Monday, October 26, 2009

Writing, Finally

I finally wrote a couple of pages in my book this weekend. Might not seem like much to you, but it is a lot to me. Getting even one page in at a time is wonderful! My sister-in-law was kind enough to donate her old lap top to my book, I'll have to remember her in the dedication! I just need to remember to turn it on, and not my main computer. It's way too easy to surf the net, use Facebook, play games, etc, etc.! The difficult part I'm working on right now is finally coming together. I'm just trying not to think about how it will end, and just write little bits at a time.

On another note: The kids enjoyed looking at the moon last night. The little Dude noted that the moon was getting bigger. Last night it was half full. Last time they saw it, it was only about a sliver. Explained, briefly, about how the moon grows bigger and then smaller every month. Not sure how much they were paying attention, but they seemed to absorb it for later.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Hey Juli- I just gave you the Honest scrap award on my blog! Thanks for writing!