Monday, October 12, 2009

Not Me Monday

My friend Kristina always post a Not Me Monday. It has inspired me...read on to find out what this day is.

I did not...

  • sit my youngest child in her high chair, give her snack, and I did not put in the Fantastic 4: Rise of the silver surfer so I could have peace and quiet while everyone else was gone.
  • bribe my children with M & M's, again, while grocery shopping.
  • convince my oldest child that her gum would not bleed if she pulled her tooth out early, just so I could get her to stop giving me minute by minute updates of how loose it was.
  • go to MOPs grumpy.
  • sneak Cindy's home made apple danish when no one was looking.
  • roll my eyes at my husband when he told one of his "one-liners"
  • forget to write in my story
  • leave my youngest child in bed with my husband to snot him up when I set up her humidifier.
  • miss any kids while playing dodge ball at Adventure Clubs.
  • forget to make a meal for our friend who is having a baby
  • do any impulse buying of chocolate at the grocery store, and then eat it all to try and hide it from my husband (who did not find the wrappers in the garbage).
  • start singing a song I know gets stuck in my husbands head, in front of him, and I did not only sing half of it...

Hope you enjoyed a Not Me Monday.

No comments: