Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weezie's Garden

We had a fun, relaxing day with my parents today. My sister, brother, and their families all decided to go into Boston. Matt and I decided it would be a bit much to take all four of our kids, so we weren't going. My Mom found this Children's garden she really wanted to check out. It looked interesting, so we headed off to do that. The kids loved it!

The ran around the gardens for a short while Elizabeth and Samuel were a little scared to climb the tower, but took it slowly and were soon going up and down with no troubles. In the center of the garden was a huge sand pit, which one of the garden volunteers placed a running hose for them to play with as well. In all we spent almost 2 hours just letting the kids play there.

Afterwards we stopped at McDonald's for lunch and playtime in the play place there. I took a nap when we arrived back at Levi's house. The kids played out in the kiddie pool.

Such a good day. Now if I can get some good writing done...

No comments: