Friday, July 24, 2009

From one adventure to the next

The writer's conference ended today at 11am. I drove my grandparents home, picked up Sammy, dropped all our luggage at home, placed the girls' seats back in the car, and headed over to my mother-in-law's to pick up Elizabeth and Hope. My mother-in-law graciously offered to keep all my kids while I went home to do laundry and repack. 'Repack?' you might ask. That's what I said. Tomorrow morning we head off with my parents and my sister's family to my brother's house in NH! We will be there for a week. Then home for a week of regrouping, and then it is off to Family Camp for a week. Another week's break and then we plan to head down to PA to visit friends and family. If you live in PA and you want us to invade for a short time, let us know!

I've found repacking fairly easy. I remove the clothes from the suitcase, wash it, and then replace it. Now to make sure we have all those little things all packed. It would not do to leave someone's bed time buddy home.

No comments: