Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vacation is ending, but the Adventure continues

Tonight is our last night at my brother's house. We had a great time visiting with them. The kids are sad to leave, but I think Levi is ready to have his quiet house back. Visited a space museum today that contained a planetarium. We got to see the night sky. The kids loved it. I'll have to dig out my star charts and take them out at night to see the constellations for real. I have no ambition pack though. At least we won't be in any hurry to leave tom.

Although we are ending our vacation, our summer adventure continue. Saturday we are having one of our trees cut down, then a tree removal party on Sunday for anyone who wants bonfire wood. Then I actually have a week to rest and recuperate before we set off on our next adventure: Family Camp. Two weeks off after that and then school starts again. Where has my summer gone?

No comments: