Friday, July 31, 2009

Home At Last

We finally made it home this afternoon, after experiencing major rain storms through most of MA and part of NY and crazy traffic in some places. The kids were great! We only had to stop twice, which is a record for us. Everyone is happy to be home and ready to sleep in their own beds. Currently we are waiting on Matt and Sammy to return home with pizza for supper!

On the writer's side of life: I only wrote about 2000 words this week, but I was able to outline the whole prologue. It's going well and I hope to finish the prologue by the end of this week. Then back to the main part of the story! Next week we are going to Family Camp where Answers in Genesis will be. Maybe I should warn the speaker, because I'm going to bleed his brain dry of all the facts he knows!

No comments: