Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Horendously hideous Harry Potter

I've been waiting to see the new Harry Potter movie since the last one came out, like every other fan. I was dissapointed in November when the release date changed to the summer. I was disappointed further after view the movie last night.

My husband and I went out for the evening, leaving our kids with my parents. It's rare for us to find time to go out together, just the two of us, so we want it to be worth our while. But, it wasn't. We found the movie disjointed, full of useless information and uneccessarily dragged out scenes. It was hard to follow the main story line, even for someone who had watched the movie. Most of the story was pointless and did not furthur the plot line.

I do not want to purchase this movie when it comes out on DVD. I have no desire to watch it again. My husband will probably purchase it though, as cheap as we can get it (>$5), just so his OCD won't be bothered by an incomplete set.

JK Rowling, why did you approve this script?

No comments: