Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Me Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not make a new cookie recipe (aka-homemade Oreos) and eat more than half.

I did not let my children watch and hour and half of Looney Toons this afternoon so I could have a cup of tea and do a crossword puzzle in peace.

I did not let my children stay up really late, in the hopes that they would sleep in, and then have them wake up at the same time they always do.

I did not leave the three girls - 1 sick, and 2 whiny - with Daddy, while I grocery shopped with the boy - healthy and happy.

I did not eat a whole bag of Weight Watchers candy in one sitting.

I did not ignore my 2 yo when she said she had to go potty, 3 times.


No comments: