Monday, March 8, 2010

Not My Child, Monday




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

At the grocery store this morning...

My daughter did not walk along the condiments aisle, flipping all the condiments upside down and setting them on their caps.

My daughter did not try to eat through the package of taco seasoning to get to what was inside.

My daughter did not remove at least 3 price tag stickers from the shelves in the dairy aisle, before I caught her.

My daughter did not runaway with a container of mini-M&M's, when I told her she could not have any today.

My daughter did not hide under a table of cookies and try to open said container.

My daughter did not turn on and start pushing buttons on the closed register next to us.

And finally, at home...

My daughter did not poop in her underwear 15 minutes after she peed on the potty.


Does anyone want a Mini-Me? I'm giving her away free. She comes complete with sullen looks, stubbornness, grumpiness, and the ability to disappear in a clear, open area at a moments notice. Will accept first offer.

No comments: