Monday, February 15, 2010



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


I did not punch a friend in the stomach, thinking he was tormenting me since he knew I couldn't eat what he was offering, when he kindly offered me a cinnamon bun with raisins, homemade no less!

I did not give my one year old a piece of Dove chocolate just so she would sit quietly in her highchair while I finished reviewing a book for the newsletter.

I did not procrastinate and miss January's newsletter, then promise myself to do February's on time, and then just finish a Winter Edition yesterday.

I did not ignore the smell emanating from one year old's diaper and try to drop her off in nursery hoping they would change it, and then get caught trying to do it.

I did not yell out at the Valentines Day Banquet at Church "Because she's limited herself to just one man!" in response to the question "Why is a bride unlucky on her wedding day?" (Correct answer was b/c she doesn't get to marry the best man.)

What did you not do this week?

No comments: