Saturday, November 21, 2009

Crazieness Done!

We celebrated the last birthday party for the girls today. I'm finding it very difficult having 2 girls born 2 weeks apart, although five years apart! We ended up having 3 parties - 2 family and 1 friend for the oldest. I'm not sure what I'll plan for next year, but I'd like it to be a little quieter. The kids had a lot of fun, and the downstairs of my house hasn't ever stayed clean this long, so I guess it was a good thing. I can't believe my baby is actually 6, and the littlest 1! They are getting so big. At times it feels like they are growing up so slowly, especially when they're being punished for the same thing for what seems like the 100th time! Other times, the days seem to fly. My oldest can read already and the youngest is working on walking. I just hope I remember it all.

No comments: