Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sumer Vacation

Summer vacation for the kids started today. They slept in until after 7am, not great, but it's a start! So far all four of them are playing happily together. A few of them need to get dressed, but I'm reluctant to disturb the peace they formed this morning. It won't kill them to be in their pj's for a while longer. I'll hold off getting them dressed until they start getting on each others nerves and need a change of pace. And since they are playing with each other and not bugging me, I'm going to try to fit a few things in - like vacuuming and laundry. Sounds like fun, doesn't it? I'm keeping my fingers crossed that once I finish vacuuming and doing at least 1 load of laundry they are still happy and I can write. But, don't tell them, because I know they will immediately start causing troubles and nothing will get done...

1 comment:

k1teacher said...

Your secret is safe with me! ;-)